The Value of an Energy Efficient Home
There’s so much value in an energy efficient home – in both your home and in the items you buy to make it yours. To protect all of that you want to be sure you’re properly covered with the right insurance.
Did you know that I can help with that, too?
By installing energy efficient shades, you’ll actually save money. In turn, this will have a positive impact on your insurance plan. A simple switch to shades like this can:
- Giver your space a great new look
- Open up your space
- Keep you safe from destructive sun damage
- Save you a fortune in new fabric, new rugs, and even paint
- Keep the warmth in the room – which means lower energy bills
- Allow you to control how much light you do and don’t want
- Give you complete privacy when needed
- … and they might even attract the envy of your neighbors
If you have a space that gets loads of sunlight, and you need help figuring out what to do about it, I’m just an email away. I’d love to hear from you.
Stay warm this winter!