Consult for Results!
An In-Home Consultation is a fun, inspiring, and convenient way to develop the design concept for your room!
- Shop in the comfort of your own home. I’ll bring lots of options, so you don’t have to run all over town looking for product and bringing home swatches that don’t work in your room.
- We will discuss your goals. Do you need privacy, light control, energy efficiency, or want to camouflage an ugly view? Or are you adding that finishing touch to your home?
- We will also determine your style with the help of photos.
- I bring fabric books, trims, and hardware samples so you can see how it all works in your home. You can tell right away if the fabric colors work.
- While you are browsing thru the photos, I will take measurements and pictures of your windows.
- Once we decide what will look great in your room and what you love, I will go back to the studio and create an estimate.
- Samples are ordered if needed
- Any necessary adjustments and revisions are made.
- Once you are happy with the selections, a down payment is made to get the order started.
- All materials are ordered, work orders are written and your treatments are carefully and precisely created.
- When the treatments are ready, we will schedule a time to have them professionally installed (no need to endanger your marriage by hanging window treatments together!)
- Sit back, enjoy your beautiful room, and tell all your friends
- 90 Minute Consultation; $150
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at all. I’ve seen more lopsided/outdated window coverings than you can imagine. It doesn’t phase me in the least! When we first meet, I’m more focused on you.
What one client considers expensive, another client will consider to be normal. Let’s talk about your budget so I can create a treatment that fits your needs, style and your budget.
Many factors contribute to the final cost of a window treatment, including the hardware you choose, the size of the project, and the amount of work required (e.g. how many windows and are they large?). When you work with me, I’ll provide a detailed estimate that will remove any doubts and set your mind at ease so that you can fully enjoy your project as it happens.
The average fabrication time is approximately six to eight weeks. Custom window treatments are always worth the wait.
You can shop in the comfort of your own home with your in-home consultation. I’ll bring lots of options, so you don’t have to run all over town looking for product and bringing home swatches that don’t work in your room.
Yes. Samples can be helpful in the decision-making process. I am happy to order fabric samples as needed.
Absolutely not! You leave that to us! When the treatments are ready, we will schedule a time to have them professionally installed (no need to endanger your marriage by hanging window treatments together!)